Coros Apex Pro
Coros Apex Pro är en premium multisportklocka. Ett perfekt val för idrottare som vill träna hårdare, säkrare och mer effektivt. Med COROS trainer kan du strukturera kompletta träningspass som är anpassade till din träningsnivå och dina mål. Inställningen UltraMax möjliggör för GPS-användning i upp till 100 timmar, medan vanlig GPS-inställning varar 40 timmar och vanlig användning i upp till 30 dagar.
Trail Tested - Athlete Approved
Titanium frame, Sapphire glass screen and 100m waterproof rating provide ultimate durability. At just 59g including the watch band, you can take the APEX Pro on just about any adventure you can dream of.
The APEX Pro offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life – a 14% increase over the original APEX. Now you can get through that Mountain 100 miler without having to debate about switching into Ultra Max Mode.
A Mountain Guide on Your Wrist
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with Altitude Mode, APEX Pro follows the VERTIX as the only watches to provide hourly acclimatization evaluations. Your watch will let you know when you should keep climbing, or when you should head back down to a lower altitude.
COROS is introducing touch screen technology for the first time in the APEX Pro. With touch screen we take the already easy to use functionality of the APEX and make it even easier. Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital dial, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out.
With COROS Training mode, you can create, share and even download workouts from professional athletes and coaches. Build your own workout in the COROS App for Running, Cycling, Swimming or Strength Training with virtually no limitations. Select from more than 200+ preloaded exercises to create your ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text, email, social media or even direct to the app using a QR code. Lastly follow hand-picked workouts from professional athletes and coaches by downloading from coros.com and onto your watch. With the new training mode, your best efforts are well within your reach.
Light up the Night’s Sky
Night Mode – a new always on mode for nighttime activities. While manual options still remain for quick bursts of the backlight, Night Mode, leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride even needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish you workout, or at sunrise.
Stay on Track
A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm, is used to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run on it.
COROS APEX Pro Premium Multisport GPS Watch
- Display Size: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Touch Screen Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: Titanium Alloy
- Cover Material: Aluminum
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Quick Release Band: 22mm
- Physical Size: 47 x 47 x 13.4 mm
- Weight With Silicone Band: 59 g
- Weight With Nylon Band: 49 g
- Phone Connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory Connection: ANT+/Bluetooth
- Navigation: GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Optical Pulse Oximeter
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor
- Barometric Altimeter
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life: 30 days of regular use, 40 hours in Full GPS mode, 100 hours in UltraMax mode
- Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Track Run, Hike, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Ski, Snowboard, XC Ski, Ski Touring, Multisport, Strength, Training